MIRUS Skin Stapler
MIRUS Skin stapler is a sterile single patient use, mechanical instrument designed to deliver precise rectangular shape stainless steel staple for routine wound closure, it is typically used at end of surgical procedure. It has 35 pins which is Medical grade 316L Stainless steel and forms precise rectangular shape staple formation. Stapler has wider crown length and increased leg length which gives outstanding performance across wider skin wounds.
The handle design is characterized by good texture for a user-friendly experience. It has larger diameter wire, greater width, and extra staple height leading to a secure wound closure. Outstanding performance across wider skin wounds
MIRUS Skin Stapler is USFDA approved and CE marked which gives the surety of consistent quality and standard.
Advantages of MIRUS Skin Stapler:
- Saves Time for wound closure
- Easy to use for nurses and doctors
- Lesser Trauma to the patients
- Easy extraction of Staple pins from patients
- Better cosmetic effect
- Superiors Stainless 316L Staple pins which is inert material and non corrosive that is suitable for surgical implants
- Rectangular shape staple formation which gives the benefit of no tissue drag and gives optimum closure
- Has ergonomic design which provides benefit of easy operation
- Clear plastic cartridge provide clear visibility of staple pins
Made in: India
Skin Stapler is indented to be used single time only. If it is used multiple times it may lead to cross contamination / Infection, Hence it is single patient disposable skin Stapler. It is typically used at the end of a surgical procedure for routine wound closure.
Customer Rating & Review