MIRUS Reloadable Linear Stapler has:
- Disposable loading unit with a secure grip
- Parallel jaw closure
- Strong low profile anvil provides optimum access without deflection
- Retaining pin knob
- Safety lock
- Ergonomic, single hand design Jaw compression
- Its is available in 30mm, 45mm, 60mm, dan 90mm sizes with two different staple sizes of cartridges.
Made in: India
- For Close internal organs prior to transection.
- For Close the common opening or enterotomy after the creation of an anastomosis.
- To Make side to side or functional end to end anastomosis.
- Biopsy or wedge resection of the lung and dosing of the bronchus and to close.
- Pulmonary vessels prior to their division.
- Resection of solid organs such as Liver or Pancreas.
Application of Stapler:
Application of this Mechanical Stapler in gastrointestinal, thoracic, and pediatric surgery is to facilitate Transection and resection of internal tissues.
Indication of use:
Its most commonly used in lower and upper gastrointestinal procedures.The mostly focus surgeries for linear stapler are Lobectomy (Bronchus Stapling) dan LAR (Rectal Stump Closure).
Treatment for lobectomy and Low Anterior Resection:
During the lobectomy, the lobar bronchus and pulmonary artery were stapled simultaneously using an endostapler. In contrast, with respect to the pulmonary artery, the stapled tissue disappeared, which resulted in the formation of a new vascular stump with recruitment of a new adventitial layer and fibrotic tissue. Low Anterior Resection (LAR) LAR is a surgery that's done to treat rectal cancer. During LAR surgery, the part of your rectum with the cancer will be removed.
Customer Rating & Review